September 25, 2014

Current Constants: D&G 3 L'IMPERATRICE


I guess you have already noticed that I mention the perfume I am wearing together with the outfits' description. The reason for this is that even though I love fashion and clothes, I believe that you can impress or make yourself be remembered by the way you smell. I guess, we all have these scents that remind us the day we were really happy, our favorite season or that someone special in our lives..


My favorite scent at the moment must be D&G L'Imperatrice that I received as a birthday present from one of my dear friends. I can tell you that once I tried it, it immediately became one of my all time favorites! This is a beautiful fruity floral fragrance that lasts for quite a time. Here is a short description of this perfume: Succulent exotic fruits and bright pink florals give way to a musky, appetite-arousing base. Flamboyant and energetic, for L’Imp√©ratrice life is a movie and she is its heroine. All heads turn when she enters a room. Vibrant, magnetic she exudes charisma and force of character.


Notes:

Top notes: Rhubarb, Red Currant, Juicy Kiwi Accord

Heart notes: Pink Cyclamen, Fresh Watermelon Accord

Base notes: Musky Notes, Sandalwood, Grapefruit Wood


I would describe this perfume as fresh, feminine and individual. If you are looking for something like this, try 
D&G L'Imperatrice!


Follow me on Facebook and Instagram

Have a loving day everyone!
Love, L.



*descriptions via www.sephora.com
images via Pinterest.com
first photo is my own

No comments:

Post a Comment