September 29, 2014

OOTD: T-shirt dress


When fall is so warm and beautiful these days, we don't t even need  to wear much. I like to feel comfortable yet casually dressed most of the time, and I feel like this more classic version of the T-shirt dress does just that. This black dress is versatile, as you can wear it with black sandals during summer (oh, it was one of my favorites this summer!) or, as I have done now, pair it with your favorite black booties and opaque tights for fall. Being dressed like that I am totally ready to spend the day out. What do you think of this kind of dresses? Let me know! Love, L.

What I am wearing: Seppala dress, Bianco snake pattern bag, H&M boots, 
Michael Kors watch, Pandora bracelet, Perfume: D&G 3 L'Imperatrice

*photos by Lasma Sestule
A few options for you to explore!
                  ASOS Petite dress                                ASOS dress                                      River Island dress

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for new updates!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Just stumbled upon your blog, and love the work you’re doing on here, your posts are simply wonderful :) So inspiring, and informative at the same time!

    I’m your latest follower on Bloglovin’, hope you can follow back :D Can’t wait to see future posts!

    xo,

    Julia

    http://exploresmore.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12308011

    PS. Love that dress! It'll transition great into colder months as well, making it a perfect staple for fall and winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Thank you so much for such sweet words! I really appreciate that! :)
    Be sure, I am checking your blog and share my impressions there! :D
    I just love such dresses that can so easily be transitioned to different seasons! Glad you like such pieces too!

    Hope you have a very beautiful Friday! :)
    XX, Loretta

    ReplyDelete