September 05, 2014

September: Birthday Month


Hello Dears! The week passed so incredibly quickly and we have the whole weekend ahead of us! With the first days of September it starts feeling like fall in Denmark, the mix of a colder wind and a still warm sun makes the Danish fall so beautiful. For a few years now fall has been my favorite season of the year.. Walking on crunchy leaves, the sweater weather, book lists to read, hot coffee/tea on gorgeous mornings.. Nothing better to start your weekend.. 

I was born in the first days of September (yes, I had a birthday this week :) ), which makes fall to me even more special. I feel that around the birthday time, we should look back a bit and see how our life looks like: to decide what needs to be changed and give thanks for all the blessings we have. Tell the loved and loving ones how much we love and appreciate them. Have a loving weekend everyone!


Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!

Love,  Loretta

 *Images via Pinterest
If this image belongs to you, please, contact me for credit

No comments:

Post a Comment